People generally wake up in the morning saying their morning prayer in a rhythmic tone. You teach your child the nursery rhymes in a musical tone. Whether it is the flowing river or the cool breeze or the birds singing, there is music all around. Music is a very essential part of your life. One cannot simply live without music. You can sing on your own, listen to songs or play instruments on your own. Many people have different hobbies among which some people choose to keep music as their hobby. There are latest music players like iPad music players in which you can just plug in your earphones and listen to music. There are a number of instruments which are required for playing music. Playing a musical instrument is also one of the unique hobbies. The only thing you need to play any instrument is patience. You must also practice regularly in order to sharpen your skills.
Developing personality and better skills
• Creativity- When you a play an instrument, it increases your creative factor. There are various types of music. You have got different music for different songs. If you are a song composer, you need to create new music for any kind of new lyrics you write. Then you need to enhance the quality of playing your instrument. Thus it helps in increasing your creativity.
• Personality- Another positive point of music lovers in that it helps in developing a great personality. You gain confidence when you perform in front of a crown in any function.
• Expressing feelings- If you are a songwriter, you can express all your feelings through the lyrics. You can speak your heart out. When you are in a sad mood, you can listen to the sad songs and when you are thinking of romance then you can listen to romantic songs.
• Stress buster- Music is the best medicine if you want to get relief from the tensions of everyday life. When you listen to soft music, it soothes your mind to a great extent and then it removes a lot of stress.
• Pass time- Children can play the instruments and rehearse singing during their pass time. It will make their mood good.
• Profession- You can consider music more than just your hobby. You can consider it as a profession if you excel in this. You can become a playback singer or you can join bands. You have a bright future in the music industry.